Bill Introduced To Regulate Driving Companies Like Taxis
DENVER (CBS4) – Colorado lawmakers introduced a bill to regulate some Denver driving companies like Lyft and Uber.
Earlier this month taxi drivers protested in downtown Denver. They want lawmakers to regulate those businesses just like taxis are regulated.
The bill also outlines important safety standards the companies must continue to maintain.
More Uber Stories
- Rules For Uber, Lyft To Become Law In Colorado
- Colorado Lawmakers In Session’s Home Stretch
- Ridesharing Companies Get Nebraska Warning
- Taxis, Limos Upset Over Rules For Tech Competition
- Bill Introduced To Regulate Driving Companies Like Taxis
- Battle Between Cabbies And Car Services Heats Up
- Cab Companies In An Uproar Over ‘Uber’