Great Outdoors Colorado Grants $5M For Flood Recovery
DENVER (CBS4) – Colorado is still recovering from the floods in September, and those efforts got a big boost Wednesday from Great Outdoors Colorado.
The organization has offered $5 million in emergency grant money. The money will be used to repair parks and trails damaged by flood waters.
Great Outdoors Colorado is funded by the Colorado Lottery.
LINK: Great Outdoors Colorado
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More September Flooding Stories
- Highway 34 Near Greeley Gets Repairs More Than A Year After Flooding
- Work On New Bridge Starts On U.S. 34 Near Greeley
- Hickenlooper Issues Flood Recovery Report
- FEMA Demands Money Back From Flood Victims
- Loveland’s ‘Cowboy Church’ Marks 1 Year Flood Anniversary
- Lyons Community Comes Together 1 Year After Floods
- Riverside Park Lake Reopening Marks Milestone For Flood-Ravaged Evans