Great Outdoors Colorado Grants $5M For Flood Recovery
DENVER (CBS4) – Colorado is still recovering from the floods in September, and those efforts got a big boost Wednesday from Great Outdoors Colorado.
The organization has offered $5 million in emergency grant money. The money will be used to repair parks and trails damaged by flood waters.
Great Outdoors Colorado is funded by the Colorado Lottery.
LINK: Great Outdoors Colorado
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More September Flooding Stories
- Flood Debris Fire Starter Sought In Boulder County
- Man Rescued During September Floods Looks To Sue Rescuers
- Last Fall’s Historic Flooding Not As Epic As First Thought
- CDOT Calls Boulders That Blocked US 36 ‘Tough Nuts To Crack’
- Farmers Affected By Historic Flooding Have Hard Time Finding Aid
- New Law Gives Budget Flexibility For Flood Repairs
- Some Flood Victims Paying Taxes On Property That Doesn’t Exist