Great Outdoors Colorado Grants $5M For Flood Recovery
DENVER (CBS4) – Colorado is still recovering from the floods in September, and those efforts got a big boost Wednesday from Great Outdoors Colorado.
The organization has offered $5 million in emergency grant money. The money will be used to repair parks and trails damaged by flood waters.
Great Outdoors Colorado is funded by the Colorado Lottery.
LINK: Great Outdoors Colorado
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More September Flooding Stories
- Boulder Uses Robots To Search For Damage Under Drainage Areas
- Parks And Trails Devastated By Flooding Will Rebuild With $13 Million In Grants
- Flood And Fire Victims Can Get Free Sandbags In Larimer County
- U.S. Highway 36 Near Estes Park Closing For Blasting
- CU-Boulder Tests Warning System In Preparation For Flood Season
- Boulder County Getting Serious About Removing Flood Debris
- New Worry For Flood Survivors: Insurance Cost Hike