WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. (CBS4) – A woman accused of murdering her roommate is expected to make a plea deal next week.
Leann “Annie” Meyer vanished in Wheat Ridge after leaving work last February. Her remains were found on July 4 outside a home near Bailey. Court documents reveal Meyer was killed between Feb. 10 and March 13.
Her former roommate, Melissa Miller faces charges of murder, tampering with evidence and stealing money from Meyer. Investigators say she tried to destroy Meyer’s car, iPad and cellphone.
Police have not released a motive for Myer’s murder.
More MelissaMiller Stories
- New Details Emerge As Melissa Miller Pleads Guilty To Killing Annie Meyer
- Family Of Murdered Wheat Ridge Woman To Face Suspect In Court
- Meyer’s Friends, Family Gather To Take Part In Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon
- Park County Judge Ups Murder Charge For Melissa Miller
- Friends & Family Celebrate The Life Of Annie Meyer
- Formal Charges Still Weeks Away For Melissa Miller
- Suspect In Meyer’s Death Had Other Roommate Who Turned Up Dead