Centaurus High Pipe Bomb Suspect No Longer Charged As An Adult
BOULDER, Colo. (CBS4) – A teenager is no longer charged as an adult after a pipe bomb was found at Centaurus High School in Lafayette.
The school was evacuated last May after a teacher found the device. Andy DeBartalome, 16, was arrested and originally charged as an adult. Now the district attorney says he’ll try the case in juvenile court.
The charges of attempted murder, possessing explosives and felony menacing remain the same.
More Centaurus High School Pipe Bomb Stories
- District Attorney Decides To Go Easy On Accused Teen Bomber
- Centaurus High Pipe Bomb Suspect No Longer Charged As An Adult
- Prosecutors Outline Case Against Centaurus High Bombing Suspect
- Prosecutors To Charge Student Accused Of Planting Bomb As Adult
- Student Accused Of Planting Bomb Could Be Tried As Adult
- Centaurus High Pipe Bomb: Student ‘Shocked’ To Learn Who’s Being Charged
- Police Arrest 16-Year-Old Centaurus High Student After Bomb Found