Fire Destroys Kitchen Of Centennial Home

CENTENNIAL, Colo. (CBS4)– A fire that started in the kitchen of a home in Centennial has destroyed that kitchen.

The home is located just west of the Streets at Southglenn shopping district.

The fire started in the kitchen and quickly extended out a window and up the side of the home.

Firefighters from Littleton quickly extinguished the fire but not before it destroyed the kitchen.

There is smoke damage throughout the home.

blog comments powered by Disqus
News Updates & Notifications

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia