ADAMS COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – Investigators in Adams County are trying to figure out what sparked a fire in a duplex.
The fire happened early Tuesday morning in homes near 7th and Krameria. Most of the damage was to the back of the building.
Two families were evacuated, including Nicole Armstrong who was inside when the fire started.
“It just all happened so fast, all of a sudden you come out and it’s orange, and you come out and everything is just up,” Armstrong said. “Everybody coming out of their houses, it was just crazy.”
Fortunately everybody got out safely and one family is back home.