2 Injured In Denver House Fire

DENVER (CBS4) – Two men are in the hospital after accidentally setting off a fire inside a home.

The fire happened Saturday afternoon at 19th and Colorado.

Denver fire says the men were using an airless paint sprayer, something ignited, and caused a small explosion and then the house caught fire.

“They tried to put the fire out with a garden hose. We never encourage that at all. What happened was they became overcome with smoke very quickly,” Lt. Phil Champagne with the Denver Fire Department said.

The conditions of the two men have not been released.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

NEWS TEAM
Send A News Tip

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia