Fort Morgan Police Want Public’s Help Locating Missing Girl

FORT MORGAN, Colo. (CBS4) – Fort Morgan police would like the public’s help locating a missing girl.

Police said Kayla Chadwick, 17, was reported missing from the Fort Morgan area. She has not been seen nor heard from.

Chadwick is described as being 5-foot-5, 135 pounds with red hair with black tips. She has brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a plaid shirt covering a black lace spaghetti strap shirt, and black shoes.

Police believe Chadwick may be a runaway but also may still be in danger.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the Fort Morgan Police Department at (970) 867-5678.

Comments

1. Kristie says:

any help advice on searches for this community is greatly appreciated

2. jose tarango says:

ivan kidnapped her

3. keaton says:

i believe ivan did it

4. Eric Estrada says:

ivans my pal, but he’s guilty.

5. Diane says:

What is the fort morgan police department doing for this investigation??? Do more people need to be questioned? If they think she is a run-away, why isn’t on the news state wide? Does her social peers/friends reflect on how this investigation is being handled or not handled?? I think the community wants to help but I think we need to know where to start.

6. Leticia says:

SO HAS THIS IVAN BEEN QUESTIONED? WHER IS IVAN? SHALL WE BE CONCERNED ABOUT A PREDATOR? WE ALL HAVE CHILDREN AND ARE WORRIED. IF THIS WERE MY CHILD I WOULD WANT THIS ALL OVER THE NEWS, PAPERS, POSTERS, BILLBOARDS, ETC… JUST SAYING!!!!

7. Ivan Torralba says:

the three posts of Jose tarango, Eric Estrada, and keaton vangresphe are fake and its all the same guy trying to slander me and make me look like im the one that harmed kayla.. and yes i have been questioned by nearly the whole fmpd and a hand full of sheriffs. the FBI contacted me on monday earlier this week. so dont worry about me being questioned. i have been almost everyday. im also going to add me and my family were the first to contact the authorities.
    notice when these posts were added they were mere minuets apart. and he didnt even kno how to spell my friend keatons last name.

8. Jackie says:

I am glad to hear the FBI is now involved and we are a small community and would all like to help in any way we can. My heart goes out to this family. I too have a 17 year old girl and if anyting were to happen to her I don’t know how I would live each day. If there is any way we as a community can help let us know. And I do know these boys who have posted the comments above and please guys don’t joke about this.

9. Veronica says:

This is my cousin… SOMEONE knows something people just need to start talking about what happened. IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE KAYLA IS PLEASE COME FORWARD….

10. tabloidtrisha says:

I hope Kayla is found soon and she is found OK. I am curious about one thing. The poster for Kayla from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children has this information in the case description:

CAUTION: Kayla may possess a handgun and has threatened to harm herself or others. If located, use caution and immediately contact law enforcement.

11. Corina says:

Where r her family members? Also it jst seems weird that Ivan is worried about the misspelling of a name instead of what happened to his supposed ”missing girlfriend” yano is anyone else out thier more than a lil creeped out? ! & why is Kayla carring heat? Who is she really afraid of? Someone besides Kayla knows the truth & hopefully they come forward & HELP! My prayers are with u Kayla & if u can read this, come home or anywhere that u feel safe & let someone know that u r ok please.