House Catches Fire In Aurora, 2 Hospitalized

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4) – Two men were taken to the hospital after a fire broke out Wednesday morning at a home in Aurora.

The home is located on South Biscay Court near Hampden and Tower Road.

Fire officials said the two men suffered from smoke inhallation.

The fire may have started after smoking equipment wasn’t properly extinguished on the back deck.

Comments

One Comment

  1. Robert Gift says:

    Carelessness? Or would one expext the smoker to contain its fire and not catch the deck on fire?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

JonBenét Ramsey Docuseries
DAY OF SERVICE

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia