COMING UP: Don't miss Xfinity Monday Live, with special guest former Broncos receiver Ed McCaffrey. Watch it on CBS4 at 6:30 p.m. or head to ViewHouse Centennial to see it live!

Local

Man Hospitalized After Stove Ignites Apartment Fire

View Comments
An apartment fire started after the stove was left on at the Stone Canyon Apts. in Parker Friday (credit: South Metro Fire)

An apartment fire started after the stove was left on at the Stone Canyon Apts. in Parker Friday (credit: South Metro Fire)

PARKER, Colo. (CBS4)- One man is in the hospital after a stove that was left on sparked an apartment fire in Parker.

The fire ignited inside a unit on the third floor of the Stone Canyon Apartment building Friday morning.

There was extensive damage to the kitchen.

South Metro Firefighters said the stove was left on and that’s what sparked the fire. Fire crews said the building’s sprinkler system helped keep the damage contained.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,886 other followers