City To Honor Heroes From Littleton Apartment FireThe City of Littleton will honor first responders, church groups and volunteer organizations for aiding residents after their apartment building caught fire in November.
Woman Reunited With Firefighter Who Helped Her From Burning BuildingRosamond Muise lost her apartment in a fire that tore through the Windermere Apartments in Littleton in November.
County Officials Set Up Fund For Displaced Windermere Apartments ResidentsA resource center is now open to help more than 160 seniors who were displaced after a fire.
Displaced Seniors Get Extra Help To Relocate After Devastating FireMore than 160 seniors who lived in the Windermere Apartments are without a home after a fire destroyed the building last month. Now they're getting some extra help to relocate.
Residents Wondering What's Next After City Deems Apartments UnsafeWeeks after a fire forced dozens of seniors out of their homes at the Windermere Apartments in Littleton, management says the building is no longer safe to live in.
Windermere Apartments Declared Uninhabitable, Tests Find AsbestosThe City of Littleton announced it is unsafe for residents at the Windermere Apartments to return to their homes following a devastating fire in November.
More Tests Needed At Senior Apartments Before Residents Can ReturnResidents of a senior living apartment building in Littleton have been told they cannot return to their apartments until more testing is done.
1 Jumps To Escape Fire At Senior Living Complex, Several Others HurtSeven people were hurt after a fire broke out at a senior living apartment complex in Littleton Saturday morning.