No Swimming, Paddleboarding At Eleven Mile State Park Due To Algae BloomsSwimming, paddleboarding and even wading in the reservoir at Eleven Mile State Park is now off limits due to bad water quality from natural algae blooms.
2 Teenagers Arrested In Parking Lot Shooting That Left Damian & Dillon Wikoff DeadLakewood police arrested two teenagers in a double homicide investigation in which two brothers were shot in a Walmart parking lot.
Family Trying To Find New Home After Being Scammed OnlineA family is pleading for help and for tips in catching a thief who swindled them out of place to live.
Ramp From Highway 285 To C-470 Reopens After Overturned Semi RemovedAn overturned semi is keeping drivers from getting from northbound Highway 285 to westbound C-470 on Thursday afternoon.
Big Soda Lake Inside Bear Creek Lake Park Closes Due To Blue-Green AlgaeSwimming has been banned until further notice at Bear Creek Lake Park due to toxic blue-green algae.
2 People Injured In Shooting Outside Walmart In LakewoodTwo people were injured during a shooting Sunday night in the parking lot of a Walmart in Lakewood.
Colorado Rallies Call For Fair Practices At USPS OfficesTwo separate rallies are planned for Saturday to support the United States Postal Service; one in Denver at 9:45 a.m. and another in Lakewood at 11 a.m.
Lakewood Neighbors Relieved To Learn Dog Killing Suspects Have Been ArrestedNeighbors in Lakewood are reacting with relief after hearing two people have been arrested in the shocking shooting death of a dog named Lady.
Lakewood Dog Shooting: Sean & Desiree Andrews Arrested In DenverThe Lakewood Police Department says tips from the public helped investigators identify and arrest a couple accused of holding down and then shooting a dog.
2 Men Critically Hurt In Lakewood Drive-By ShootingTwo men were critically hurt in a drive-by shooting in Lakewood overnight.
Blue Green Algae Blooms Found At Bear Creek Reservoir In LakewoodThe Bear Creek Reservoir and Big Soda Lake in Lakewood has a blue green algae bloom which can be dangerous for pets.