Gold Coin Found In Salvation Army Red KettleA so-called secret Santa donated a gold coin worth $1,143 in a Salvation Army Red Kettle. In the past week, it's just one of several coins worth a lot of money found among the donations.
Motorcyclist Thankful For Surgeons, Staff Who Saved His LegA father of two from Highlands Ranch is particularly grateful this Thanksgiving for the team at Swedish Medical Center.
Player's Mom's Cancer Battle Prompts Fans Of Rival Football Teams To Sport PurpleIt’s the playoff game between Thunder Ridge High School and Fairview High School, but you won’t find much of their team colors in the stands.
'See My Beautiful Face Every Day': Hospital Ambassadors Unveil Mural Staff at Children’s Hospital Colorado South Campus unveiled a mural celebrating their partnership with the Denver Broncos Tuesday.
Highlands Ranch Latest To Be Hit By Smash & Grab ThievesThe smash-and-grab burglaries have reached Highlands Ranch. The owner of Abo's Pizza said that this is the second break-in in the past week.
Student Group Among Those To Receive Grant Funding To Combat SuicideStudents at a Highlands Ranch school are coming together to address the tragic issue of teen suicide.
Firefighters Rescue 2 Cats After Family Escapes Burning HomeFirefighters rescued two cats from a burning home after the family escaped.
Cornhole Tournament May Save Colorado Dad's Life: 'What Life's All About'People from across the country came together in Highlands Ranch Saturday for a father who is suffering from a rare form of cancer.
Colorado's Second Shake Shack Opens Only Months After First LocationShake Shack opened its second location in Colorado on Wednesday -- this one in Highlands Ranch.
Siblings With Down Syndrome Play Football With Similarly-Abled PeersMembers of a popular Colorado football family came together on Saturday for children with Down syndrome.
Highlands Ranch To Launch Fireworks On 4th At Highland Heritage Regional ParkJuly 4: Highlands Ranch will host a 4th of July celebration with fireworks at Highland Heritage Regional Park this year.
Colorado Family: Lithium Battery Exploded, Started Fire Inside BedroomA family in Highlands Ranch is warning others after a lithium polymer battery designed for a remote control car exploded in their home. The Venom battery was charging in a child’s room, when it unexpectedly exploded.