Custodian Saves 3rd Grader's Life: 'I Probably Would Have Died!'A custodian at a Front Range elementary school is credited with helping saving the life of a student who was choking at lunch. It happened at Mead Elementary last week.
Local Firefighter's Self-Help Choking Video Goes ViralSeveral years ago, Rehman invented a suction device for paramedics to use when clearing the airway of a victim. Now, he's helping to save lives again with a self-help choking video.
Soldier 'Stayed Focused' When Heimlich Wasn't Working On FriendA soldier who served in Afghanistan deployed his skills back home by saving a man's life in Denver last Saturday night.