Wyoming Teenager, Electrocuted While Helping Others, Leaves Swedish Medical Center After 6 WeeksA teenager left Swedish Medical Center to cheers after spending six weeks in the burn unit.
Florida Dog Electrocuted By Utility Box Lid During Routine WalkLynn McDermott was taking his dog out for a routine walk on Saturday night in Sarasota, Florida, just as it started to rain. That's when tragedy struck out of the blue.
Victim Recovered From Tree After Being ElectrocutedCrews recovered a man's body from a tree after he was apparently electrocuted on Monday morning.
Man Dies After Being Electrocuted In Work AccidentA Denver worker may have been working in a concrete truck when he hit a power line.