FDA: Romaine Lettuce In E. Coli Outbreak Linked To CaliforniaAn E. Coli outbreak that has sickened dozens of people across the country in recent weeks has been linked to romaine lettuce that was grown in California.
CDC Urges Americans ‘Not To Eat’ Any Romaine Lettuce In New E. coli Outbreak WarningThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is urging Americans “not to eat” romaine lettuce and restaurants “not to serve or sell any” until more information is gathered on a new outbreak.
Ground Beef From Fort Morgan Plant Recalled; Linked To Death & IllnessesThe USDA is recalling ground beef products sold nationwide that are believed to be responsible for several illnesses and one death.
Ground Beef From Fort Morgan Plant Recalled For E. Coli ConcernU.S. agricultural officials say Fort Morgan-based Cargill Meat Solutions is recalling 25,288 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. coli.
Loveland Swim Beach Closed Due To Unsafe E.coli LevelsThe Loveland Swim Beach is closed due to E.coli levels that are unsafe.
5 Dead, Nearly 200 Sickened In Romaine Lettuce OutbreakFour more deaths have been linked to a national food poisoning outbreak blamed on tainted lettuce, bringing the total to five.
New UV Lights 'Zap' E. Coli To Make Denver's Water CleanerDenver Public Works is using a new gadget that is meant to keep our water clean.
Dog Park Proves To Be Too Popular, Will CloseA popular dog park in Jefferson County is proving to be too popular and that may be its downfall. When the park will close will be decided at Thursday night's meeting.
Pho 75 In Aurora At Center Of Lawsuit After E. Coli OutbreakThe Pho 75 restaurant in Aurora is at the center of a lawsuit after an E. coli outbreak. Four people became seriously ill after eating there.
Diners Who Ate At Pho 75 In Aurora May Be At Risk For E. ColiTri-county health officials need help identifying who ate at Pho 75 on 2050 S. Havana Street.
Patients At University Of Colorado Hospital Develop Infections Linked To ScopeSome patients at the University of Colorado Hospital have developed infections after undergoing a procedure with a particular endoscope. Of the nine who developed infections, three of those patients later died.