Funeral Service Held For Central City Firefighters Cody & Shelby AllenCody and Shelby Allen died of carbon monoxide poisoning last week in their home. Investigators said the couple's death was accidental.
Lives Of Colorado Firefighting Couple Cody And Shelby Allen To Be Honored At Golden Church On Dec. 18A husband and wife who were both firefighters will be laid to rest later this week.
Colorado Firefighter Couple Tragically Dies From Accidental Carbon Monoxide PoisoningTwo firefighters in Gilpin County died tragically by carbon monoxide poisoning, county officials told CBS4 on Saturday.
COVID In Colorado: Gaming Tables Shut Down Due To Surge In Coronavirus CasesAs coronavirus surges once again, the chips have been taken off the table in Gilpin County.
Supporters Of Expanded Gambling Turn In Signatures For 2020 Crowded Ballot Full Of Hotly Contested IssuesRight now, if casinos in Colorado want to raise the limit on how much people can bet, the whole state has to approve it.
Underground Natural Spring Hit By Contractor, Floods HighwayThe closure meant a lengthy detour for those travelling north of the gambling towns of Central City and Blackhawk.