Report On Flooding Turns Into Carbon Monoxide RescueReporter Matt Kroschel was reporting on flooding when a man was overcome with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mile High Heating Cooling Ordered To Pay $1.5 MillionA company that fixed or installed furnaces, air conditioners and hot water heaters is no longer allowed to operate in Colorado and the owners have been ordered to pay more than $1.5 million.
Woman Who Lost Husband To Carbon Monoxide Gets New FurnaceAfter losing her husband to carbon monoxide poisoning, Patricia Chapman’s grief was compounded by the fact that she couldn’t stay in her own home. Now, she has a new furnace thanks to the generosity of others.
Neighbors Remember Neighbor Killed By Carbon Monoxide PoisoningNeighbors in the San Rafael neighborhood are trying to help after a woman lost her husband to carbon monoxide poisoning.
2 Hospitalized After High Levels Of Carbon Monoxide Found In HomeFirefighters in Denver rushed two people to the hospital after they found high levels of carbon monoxide inside a home.
Hundreds Of Homes At Risk After Questionable HVAC WorkA company that fixed or installed furnaces, air conditioners and hot water heaters is no longer allowed to operate in Colorado.
Residents Want Answers After 'Scary' Carbon Monoxide LeakA carbon monoxide poisoning scare at an apartment building in Boulder has tenants concerned.
Firefighters Rescue Cats, Dogs In Carbon Monoxide CallResidents of an apartment building in Boulder remain evacuated due to a carbon monoxide leak.
Father And Son Were Killed By Carbon Monoxide In Tent, Not LightningCarbon monoxide from a camp stove burning in their tent killed a father and son camping near Aspen.
Cause Of Death Determined For Maroon Bells CampersThe Pitkin County Coroner's office identified two suspected lightning strike victims as 41-year-old Jeffery Beard and 14-year-old Cameron Beard.
Family Of 12 In Pueblo Survives Carbon Monoxide LeakThe family's father said he heard his 6-year-old screaming in pain while the rest of the family was sleeping in their home in west Pueblo.
Carbon Monoxide Suspected In Hunter's Death Near MeekerMoffat County authorities say one hunter has died and two have been taken to a hospital in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning in northwestern Colorado.
Firefighters Warn About Potentially Deadly Gas Firefighters in Denver are hoping with the cooler temperatures that homeowners and renters will take precautions to protect themselves form a potentially deadly gas.
Firefighters: New Tool Saves Family From CO PoisoningFirefighters in Arvada say a new tool saved a family that was inside a home filled with carbon monoxide.
Settlement Reached In 2008 Deaths Near AspenThe families of a Denver-area couple who were killed along with their two young children by carbon monoxide in a home near Aspen have settled a civil lawsuit.