Mysterious Alarm Saves Woman From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningThe risk of carbon monoxide poisoning grows during colder months.
Mother's Instinct Saves Entire Family From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA mother in Aurora is being hailed a hero after her quick thinking saved her entire family from carbon monoxide poisoning on New Year's Day.
With Temperature Drop, Coloradans Reminded About Carbon Monoxide DetectorsAs people in Colorado begin firing up their home heating systems, it's important to make sure that carbon monoxide detectors are installed and working properly.
Residents Want Answers After 'Scary' Carbon Monoxide LeakA carbon monoxide poisoning scare at an apartment building in Boulder has tenants concerned.
Firefighters Rescue Cats, Dogs In Carbon Monoxide CallResidents of an apartment building in Boulder remain evacuated due to a carbon monoxide leak.
Don't Forget To 'Fall Back' & Check Your Smoke Alarms This WeekendDaylight saving time (DST) ends at 2 a.m. this Sunday, November 1.
Baby’s Tragic Death Leads To Team Effort To Save Lives In BoulderA tragedy has Boulder firefighters teaming up with a local company in trying to save lives in the future.