BE AT YOUR BEST WITH CIGNA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE.
At Cigna, we understand that COVID-19 has had an impact on the physical and emotional health of people all over the world. While much has changed, our commitment to your whole health is stronger than ever. To help our Medicare Advantage customers get healthier and stay healthier, we’ve developed a range of initiatives, such as:
– Waiving cost shares for COVID-19 testing, treatment and in-office or telehealth primary care and specialty care appointments, including behavioral health.
– Doubling the number of home-delivered meals after a 14-28 day hospital stay – at no added cost to customers.
– Donating 100 iPads and tech support to older adults as sponsor of the Colorado Gerontology Society iPad Project with PCs for People.
– Conducting personal outreach, including making 90,000+ phone calls and sending thousands of cards to seniors.
– Providing monetary grants, as part of the Brave of Heart Fund with New York Life Foundation, to families of health care workers who succumbed to COVID-19.
– Offering an online COVID-19 symptom checker plus a range of COVID-19 resources for Cigna Medicare and Medicaid customers.
Much of Cigna’s growth to become a leading global health care company is attributed to our commitment to local communities. In Colorado, we’ve offered employer and individual health plans for more than two decades. Recently, we built on our strong history and long-standing relationships to launch Medicare Advantage plans in Denver and Boulder. We look forward to helping more older adults in Colorado be at their best for all that lies ahead. Use our Search Tool to find a Cigna Medicare Advantage plan in your zip code.
The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) runs from October 15 to December 7. If you’re eligible for Medicare, you may be able to enroll in a Cigna Medicare Advantage plan that offers all the coverage of Original Medicare plus added benefits and services.
Based on your circumstances, you may be able to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan at other times of the year, such as:
– Open Enrollment Period – January 1 to March 31
– Initial Enrollment Period – the three months before you turn 65, the month you turn 65 and the three months after you turn 65
– Special Enrollment Period – year-round based on retirement, a move or other special situations
It’s important to talk with a Benefit Advisor to learn more about the right time and the right plan to meet your individual needs. Call 1-800-668-3813 (TTY 711) or visit CignaMedicare.com.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of St. Louis, Inc., HealthSpring Life & Health Insurance Company, Inc., HealthSpring of Florida, Inc., Bravo Health Mid-Atlantic, Inc., and Bravo Health Pennsylvania, Inc. The Cigna name, logos, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. For a complete list of available plans please contact 1-800- MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1- 877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov. Cigna complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Cigna cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad or sexo. English: ATTENTION: If you speak English, language assistance services, free of charge are available to you. Call 1-800-668-3813. Spanish: ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-800-668-3813. Chinese: 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-800-668-3813. Cigna-HealthSpring is contracted with Medicare for PDP plans, HMO and PPO plans in select states, and with select State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in Cigna-HealthSpring depends on contract renewal.
© 2020 Cigna
This website was last updated on: Aug. 27, 2020