LITTLETON, Colo. (CBS4)– Firefighters with West Metro Fire Rescue rescued two dogs from a burning home in Littleton. The fire started inside a home on West Saratoga Place Thursday night.

West Saratoga Place Fire

Firefighters battle a house fire on West Saratoga Place (credit: West Metro Fire Rescue)

Smoke alarms alerted the two people inside the home and they were able to escape unharmed.

West Saratoga Place Fire

Firefighters battle a house fire on West Saratoga Place (credit: West Metro Fire Rescue)

Investigators say the fire likely started in the fireplace and spread to the attic.

West Saratoga Place Fire

Firefighters battle a house fire on West Saratoga Place (credit: West Metro Fire Rescue)

Comments

Leave a Reply