GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4) — Fire officials in Greeley say a man was injured Saturday when his car malfunctioned and caught fire inside a a garage. It happened at about 6:40 p.m. on 19th Street Drive.
A man was injured 9/14/19 in central Greeley when his car malfunctioned and caught fire, filling the air in his garage with black smoke.@Greeleyfire responded about 6:40 p.m. to the garage fire in the 2700 block of 19th Street Drive. pic.twitter.com/EUABVSPGg3
— Greeley Fire Dept. (@GreeleyFire) September 16, 2019
The Greeley Fire Department picture you can see the car and garage engulfed in flames.
No word on the condition of the man.