LAKEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4)– One person was rushed to the hospital after a town home fire early Wednesday morning. The town home is located near Garrison Street and Jewell Avenue in Lakewood.

(credit: West Metro Fire)

Firefighters with West Metro Rire Rescue rushed to the burning home. It’s believed the fire was caused by an electrical heater.

(credit: West Metro Fire)

The fire was contained to a bedroom but there is smoke damage throughout the home. One person was rushed to the hospital and a total of three people have been displaced.

(credit: West Metro Fire)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s