ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4) – The Denver Broncos’ 2015 training camp dates were released on Thursday.
Fans will be allowed to attend practices at Dove Valley for the first time since 2013. Fans weren’t able to attend practices because of renovations and additions at Dove Valley.
The 14 practices are free and open to the public beginning on Friday, July 31. Gates open approximately one hour before practice begins each day.
The following is the practice schedule for this year’s training camp which runs from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each day.
7/31 – Friday
8/1 – Saturday
8/2 – Sunday
8/3 – Monday
8/4 – Tuesday
8/6 – Thursday
8/7 – Friday
8/8 – Saturday
8/9 – Sunday
8/11 – Tuesday
8/12 – Wednesday
8/17 – Monday
8/18 – Tuesday
8/20 – Thursday
Additional Information About Practices From The Denver Broncos
Admission: Practices are free and open to the public for viewing beginning on Friday, July 31. Gates for public practices will open approximately one hour before the session begins.
Fan Parking: Parking at the Broncos’ facility is located adjacent to the indoor field house (west of the team’s main training complex) on a first-come, first-serve basis. Because space is limited, please arrive early. The parking area is open 90 minutes before the start of each practice. Please avoid parking on streets across from team facility.
General Seating: Fans will be able to view the practices from selected areas that will be marked clearly on site. Fans will primarily be seated along the berm on the west end of the practice fields. The seating area is on a natural grass surface with a very limited amount of shade, so please bring proper footwear, clothing and sunscreen.
ADA: Admission to the Denver Broncos’ 2015 training camp will be ADA accessible. Designated ADA parking will be available in the main fan lot. Please note that, like general seating, ADA parking and admission is limited and will be available on a first first-come, first-serve basis.
Bag Policy: The Broncos’ stadium bag policy will be in effect for all training camp practices. Please see below for details or visit www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/stadium-information/stadium-bag-policy for more information.
- Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC, no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- In addition to one of the bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
- Diapers and wipes can be carried in a clear bag. Diaper bags are not permitted.
- Remove any jackets or other large, bulky items from your bag and carry these in hand. When the contents of your bag are clearly visible, staff can screen bags without requiring any contents to be removed. If blankets or other items conceal the contents of a bag, staff must request that they be removed in order for screening to take place, delaying the process.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are acceptable if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Seat pads are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide and do not contain pockets, zippers or concealable areas.
Lawn Chairs: Lawn chairs will not be allowed at training camp.
Umbrellas: Umbrellas of any size will not be permitted inside the Broncos’ training facility. Please bring sufficient wet weather attire if necessary.
Strollers: Will be allowed on the premises but must be left at the gate prior to accessing seating area.
Cameras: Fans are welcome to use still cameras during Broncos’ 2015 training camp, but video cameras (and other recording devices such as cell phones and tablets) will not be permitted. Only members of the media will be allowed to bring cameras with professional lenses and tripods to training camp. Any detachable lenses longer than the length of a credit card will not be permitted on camp premises.
Autographs: Players will be designated by position groups (WRs, DLs, DBs, etc.) to sign autographs for fans after each practice open to the public. All autographs will take place by the guest seating area located on the west end of the practice fields.
Restrooms: Newly-constructed public restrooms will be available for fans near the entrance to the practice fields.
Food and Beverages: Food concessions will not be sold regularly during training camp, but non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase on site. Food and non-alcoholic beverage items will be permitted in small individual quantities.
Inclement Weather: In case of lightning or other inclement weather, fans will be cleared out of the general seating area, allowing for sufficient time to reach their vehicles.