LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – A fire destroyed a barn in Longmont, the fire officials said.
The fire started around 1 a.m. near Elmore Road and Highway 66.
Mountain View Fire Rescue said no people or animals were inside the barn before the fire.
Crews said they had a hard time putting out the flames because propane tanks were inside the barn.
Fire investigators believe the possible area of origin has been narrowed to the roof and attic area. Investigators do not suspect arson.
The estimated loss is $1.1 million.