DENVER (CBS4)– Snooze is serving diners at the renovated Union Station. The popular restaurant was founded in Denver in 2006 and now has seven locations across Colorado.
“Snooze is a great environment. I’ve been coming to the restaurant for a couple of years and it’s just great breakfast, feel good food and the environment here is awesome,” said diner Kyle Weintraub.
“I think this whole area has been taking off,” said Allie Bronston, another customer. “The fact that there’s The Kitchen, and the hotel and all those places. My fiance and I are going to spend our wedding night here and maybe get Snooze breakfast in our room so it’s definitely exciting.”
Snooze is open every day 6:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Some of the favorites on the menu are pineapple upside-down pancakes and eggs benedict.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public on July 26.
- Police Arrest Two More RTD Contracted Guards In Passenger Assault Case
- Security Guard Contracted By RTD Arrested For Allegedly Attacking Passenger
- Affordable Condominiums Going Up Near Union Station Come With Qualifications
- Get Ready For More Affordable Housing Near Union Station
- RTD Train Drives Over Person Lying On Tracks; Person Not Hurt
- Facebook Making A Move In Mile High City
- Jury Convicts Man Who Shot RTD Guard
- Jury Deliberations Begin In Joshua Cummings Murder Trial
- ‘Super Bowl Of Stock Shows’ Ready To Open This Weekend
- Winter Park Express Begins Season On Friday
- Whole Foods Opens Union Station Location
- Only 2 Days Left For The Whole Foods In Capitol Hill
- Restaurant Reopens After Fire Shut It Down For Weeks
- Downtown Restaurant Thanks Firefighters For Quick Response
- Take A Sky-High Look Into The Mile High City’s Future