The 114th US Open at Pinehurst has concluded and Martin Kaymer won by 8 shots (9-under); winning his 2nd career major. While he may have won the $8 million purse, his play didn’t speak louder than some of his opponents’ pants.
That’s right. We’ve compiled the 9 loudest pants worn during the US Open and we’re impressed…and nearly blinded by some bright selections.READ MORE: Tri-County Health Investigating After Deer Trail School District Parents Claim Mask Mandate Is Being Ignored
9. Victor Dubuisson, final roundWe’re going to ease you into our list and start off with Victor Dubuisson’s golf pants that won’t blind you.
8. Harris English, first roundA stand-out from all the bright colors. Although, Easter was in April, Harris English.
7. Rickie Fowler, first roundRickie Fowler’s knickers were worn to commemorate golfer Payne Stewart’s win at Pinehurst in 1999. Sadly, Payne died shortly after that win in a plane crash. Although his style is loud, it was great to see this throwback.
6. Dustin Johnson, final roundFollowing Victor Dubuisson’s fashion, Dustin Johnson opted for some blue. And not just any blue, but the bluest-blue ever?READ MORE: 'Shady... Cronyism' At Denver Parks And Rec Says City Council Member
5. Brandt Snedeker, third roundSo. Much. Happening. #PicnicTable
4. Kevin Na, final roundIs Kevin Na trying to blend in with the foliage? If so, we’re not convinced.
3. Rory McIlroy, first roundRed. Really red. Like Rory McIlroy, Many golfers opted for this bright color during the first rounds of the US Open.
2. Rickie Fowler, final roundMaking his second appearance on our list, Rickie Fowler’s golf pants game is on point…and bright.
1. Marcel Siem, second roundOUR EYES!MORE NEWS: Colfax Marathon Returns To The Streets After Pandemic
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories [display-posts category=”sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]