LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – The U.S. Forest Service says two small brush fires in Jefferson County were human-caused.
The fires were set in the Pike National Forest on Sunday about 2 miles south of Cliffdale.
Both fires were less than an acre in size and firefighters put them out quickly.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Evacuation, Pre-Evacuation Orders Lifted For Some 416 Fire Residents
- Flash Flooding Feared As 416 Fire Continues To Rage
- Eagle Rock Fire Breaks Out Near Conifer, Evacuations Lifted
- Buffalo Fire Now 45 Percent Contained
- ‘I Would Hug Every Single One’: All Evacuation Orders Lifted For Buffalo Fire
- More Evacuees Return Home In 416 Fire
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries