BEULAH, Colo. (CBS4) – Crews resumed fighting a small wildfire burning the in the San Isabel National Forest in Pueblo County on Sunday.
The 1-acre fire is about 3 miles southwest of the town of Beulah. So far no homes are threatened.
Firefighters were on the scene Saturday afternoon but spent the night at home.
So far the fire is zero-percent contained.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Caution Urged As San Juan National Forest Hit By Wildfire Reopens
- San Juan National Forest To Re-Open After Fire Danger Ends
- ‘It Gave Us A Chance’: New Video Shows Relentless Attack On Buffalo Fire
- All Mandatory Evacuations Lifted For 416 Fire
- Evacuation, Pre-Evacuation Orders Lifted For Some 416 Fire Residents
- Flash Flooding Feared As 416 Fire Continues To Rage
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries