DENVER (AP) – The families of a Denver-area couple who were killed along with their two young children by carbon monoxide in a home near Aspen have settled a civil lawsuit.

Denver attorney William Hansen said Thursday that the last of the settlements involving the deaths of Caroline and Parker Lufgren and their children, 10-year-old Owen and 8-year-old Sophie, were reached earlier this month. Relatives filed a lawsuit in Denver District Court against the owner, builder, as well as companies that worked on the house and the manufacturer of a poorly vented boiler that sent the deadly gas into the home over Thanksgiving weekend 2008.

READ MORE: Scott Mathews Jr. On Trial For Deadly Shooting Of Jaharie Wheeler Over Fireworks Dispute

The Lufgrens had won a stay at the house in a church raffle.

READ MORE: Alejandro Hernandez Identified As 4th Teen Charged As Adult In Hinkley High School Shooting

Criminal charges against county and city building officials were dropped.

The home where the Lufgren family died (credit: CBS)

The home where the Lufgren family died (credit: CBS)

MORE NEWS: Avs Rookie Goalie Justus Annunen Records First Career NHL Win In 7-5 Victory Over Flyers

(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)