FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) – The Larimer County coroner says a 19-year-old Colorado State University student died of an asthma attack and overuse of her asthma inhaler.

Sascha Franzel, of Honolulu, died Sept. 10 after she was found by a roommate.

Friends said Franzel attended a dinner party on Saturday evening but left early because she wasn’t feeling well. They said she used her inhaler often at the party but said that wasn’t unusual because she would often get excited in social situations.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press.  All Rights Reserved.)


Leave a Reply