A part of Breckenridge’s tourist-heavy Main Street remained shuttered on Monday as the source of a gas leak continued to elude firefighters and Xcel Energy crews.
A man whom firefighters pulled from a burning home in Silverthorne on Friday has died, the Summit County Coroner’s Office said.
The Denver Fire Department is evacuating several buildings in downtown Denver after construction crews damaged a 10-inch high pressure natural gas line.
The side of a house in Denver’s Five Points neighborhood collapsed Friday, and investigators are trying to determine whether excavation in a neighboring lot played a role.
Xcel Energy wants to increase its electric rates and is seeking public input.
A gas explosion that caused a raging fire and killed an Aurora woman on Tuesday is a reminder that natural gas leaks are dangerous when homeowners turn furnaces on for the winter.
CBS4 is a proud sponsor of Xcel Energy’s Day of Service and this year the event has grown and it’s making a difference.
Power went out for a short time for a portion of the Denver Tech Center after a worker accidentally hit an electrical line underground and was badly injured.
The contractor that caused two dangerous natural gas-line leaks here resumed work Friday under Xcel Energy’s supervision.
Dozens of residents in Vail returned home early Tuesday morning after they were forced out because of a gas leak.