Health Officials Defend Decision To Keep Restaurant Open After Salmonella DeathA 50-year-old woman died and 33 people were determined to have suffered salmonella poisoning after eating at La California restaurant in Aurora.
Restaurant Remains Open After Salmonella DeathA restaurant in Aurora remains open months after one person died from salmonella linked to the "family combo" on the menu.
Colorado Campaign Tackles Stigma Of Mental IllnessThere is a stigma around mental illness. People feel embarrassed and ashamed. Now, a coalition of organizations in Colorado wants to change that by getting people talking.
Warning Of Possible Measles Exposure In Denver-Boulder AreaThousands of people in the Denver metro area could have been exposed to measles over eight days last month in what's being called a "wide variety of locations in the Denver-Boulder area."
Warning Of Possible Measles Exposure Across Denver Metro AreaPeople who visited Target, King Soopers or any of five other locations in the south Denver metro area are being warned about possible exposure to measles.
Why We Worry About Measles, And Why You Should Too -- As In NowThere is a child case of measles in the Denver metro area, and that child may have exposed people in public places. Those people are now at risk for a very serious disease. Are you one of those people?
Colorado Expert: Spread Of Zika From Woman To Man Not SurprisingSexually transmitted diseases that spread from men to women also spread from women to men, said Dr. John M. Douglas, Jr.
Pho 75 In Aurora At Center Of Lawsuit After E. Coli OutbreakThe Pho 75 restaurant in Aurora is at the center of a lawsuit after an E. coli outbreak. Four people became seriously ill after eating there.
Diners Who Ate At Pho 75 In Aurora May Be At Risk For E. ColiTri-county health officials need help identifying who ate at Pho 75 on 2050 S. Havana Street.
Rabid Skunk Chases Children In AuroraHealth officials say they have reports of at least two rabid skunks in Aurora and are warning people to beware of the sick animals.
Colorado Man Dies After Contracting HantavirusHealth officials say a southeastern Adams County man has died after contracting hantavirus.
2 People Sick After Using Pool, Hot Tub At Bally's In AuroraAn outbreak of a potentially deadly bacteria has made at least two people sick after using the pool and hot tub at the Bally's gym in Aurora.