Toddler Safety

Ears, Noses, And FoodpipesButton batteries have made life so much easier for us grownups. But it's not so good when little kids play with these shiny little coin-like disks. As Dr Dave Hnida reports, trips to the ER for swallowed button batteries have more than doubled over the past twenty years... a statistic that should get the attention of every parent. It's a case where "down the hatch" can spell life threatening injuries.
News Updates & Notifications

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia