Health Officials Defend Decision To Keep Restaurant Open After Salmonella DeathA 50-year-old woman died and 33 people were determined to have suffered salmonella poisoning after eating at La California restaurant in Aurora.
Restaurant Remains Open After Salmonella DeathA restaurant in Aurora remains open months after one person died from salmonella linked to the "family combo" on the menu.
Salmonella Threat Leads To National Recall Of PistachiosPistachios sold under the brands of Wonderful, Paramount Farms and Trader Joe's have been recalled nationwide because they may be contaminated with salmonella.
Children Getting Hit Hardest In Salmonella Outbreak Linked To CucumbersThe deadly nationwide salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers continues to grow.
14 Cases Of Salmonella Linked To Cucumbers In ColoradoFourteen cases of salmonella tied to recalled cucumbers have been reported in Colorado.
Dog Food Company Recalls Product Sold In Colorado Over Salmonella FearsA specialty dog food company is voluntarily recalling a frozen product distributed in four states over fears of possible salmonella contamination.
Rocket Problem Postpones SpaceX Launch Of Colorado CargoA SpaceX flight that contained experimental cargo from the University of Colorado was called off Tuesday because of rocket trouble.
Woman Sues, Saying Chia Powder Caused SalmonellaA Colorado woman has filed suit against Navitas Naturals of California, saying she contracted salmonella from the company's chia powder.
Foster Farms Isn't Only Brand Of Salmonella-Tainted Chicken On Store ShelvesPoultry contaminated with Salmonella may be sold under other brands besides Foster Farms and may still be on store shelves.
Salmonella A Big Concern For Shoppers At Colorado GroceriesConcerns about a salmonella outbreak in chicken have prompted King Soopers grocery stores on the Front Range to take a brand off its shelves.
Colorado Restaurants Take Care To Avoid Poultry ContaminationRestaurants across Colorado typically take precautions to avoid poultry contamination as part of their everyday food safety routines.
CDC: 4 In Colorado Sick From Salmonella In ChickenThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says four people in Colorado have gotten sick from salmonella in chicken.