College Student Ate 6 Times Recommended Amount Of Pot Cookie Before Jumping To DeathA college student who jumped to his death from a hotel balcony ate more than six times the recommended amount of a marijuana cookie.
Coroner: Student Fell To Death After Eating Pot CookieA Wyoming college student visiting Denver on spring break jumped to his death after eating a marijuana cookie that his friend legally purchased in one of Colorado's recreational pot shops, authorities said Wednesday.

More From CBS Denver

Weather App
Future Leaders
Together 4 Colorado

Watch & Listen LIVE