A family escaped from their burning home at about 10:10 a.m. on Tuesday. Fire investigators said an electric candle warmer was accidentally left on and overheated, causing the fire.
A fire forced a family of three out of their home in Northglenn Tuesday morning.
There’s a new reminder for parents after a baby fell out of a second story window.
A man has been arrested in connection with the theft of two puppies from a Northglenn pet store.
A Northglenn police officer will need surgery after being shot in the line of duty.
Police in Northglenn said an officer was shot in the arm while serving a search warrant Monday evening.
It was a welcome sight in Northglenn on Tuesday where a house that was once used for meth cooking has emerged anew after an extreme makeover.