Charges have been filed against a teacher who was fired after four students were burned, one seriously, when a fire erupted in a Denver high school chemistry laboratory.
Firefighters in Denver are hoping with the cooler temperatures that homeowners and renters will take precautions to protect themselves form a potentially deadly gas.
A chemistry teacher has been fired after four students were burned, one seriously, when a fire erupted in a Denver high school chemistry laboratory.
Investigators say a Denver teacher had no special training in the dangers of methanol before he conducted a demonstration that resulted in a fire that injured three students, one seriously.
Four students were burned and one suffered serious injuries Monday after a fire erupted in a Denver high school chemistry laboratory while the teacher was conducting a demonstration with methanol, officials said.
Police are trying to figure out why a car bust into flames at a gas station.
A family of five escaped an early morning house fire but had to be hospitalized for injuries. A firefighter was also taken to the hospital.
Fire investigators are trying to determine whether fireworks ignited a fire in a dumpster that spread to an apartment building in downtown Denver.
A fire that damaged two homes started in a garage on South Galapago Street in Denver Tuesday afternoon.
More than a dozen explosions in the Denver area so far this year are being blamed on people cooking hash oil.