Marijuana Cookies

Levy Thamba Pongi (credit: Facebook)

College Student Ate 6 Times Recommended Amount Of Pot Cookie Before Jumping To Death

A college student who jumped to his death from a hotel balcony ate more than six times the recommended amount of a marijuana cookie.

04/16/2014

Levy Thamba Pongi (credit: Facebook)

Coroner: Student Fell To Death After Eating Pot Cookie

A Wyoming college student visiting Denver on spring break jumped to his death after eating a marijuana cookie that his friend legally purchased in one of Colorado’s recreational pot shops, authorities said Wednesday.

04/02/2014

Davirak Ky (credit: Denver Police Department)

Man Accused Of Giving Marijuana Cookies To 2 Teens

Prosecutors say a Denver man is accused of giving marijuana-laced cookies to two teenagers who became sick and were taken to a hospital after eating them.

11/09/2013

Marijuana (credit: CBS)

Police: Toddler Ate Marijuana Cookies

Denver police say a 2-year-old boy was hospitalized after eating cookies that contained marijuana.

04/29/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,706 other followers