Littleton Fire Department
Two people were hospitalized after a house fire in Centennial that started in the dishwasher.
Authorities in Douglas County are investigating after some type of chemical device ruptured at SkyView Academy Tuesday morning.
Quick action by South Metro and Littleton firefighters kept a house fire from spreading out of control.
Firefighters rushed Thursday afternoon to a home in Highlands Ranch that was completely engulfed in flames.
A lightning bolt hit a home in Arapahoe County on Thursday, sparking a fire and startling five people who were playing cards inside.
Nearly three dozen firefighters quickly extinguished a fire at a home in Centennial that was caused by lightning at about 2:50 p.m. Thursday.