A youth group is dealing with illness that sent 13 of its members to the hospital. It was blamed on high levels of chlorine in a pool at a hotel near Denver International Airport, but the hotel has a different story about the illness.
Thirteen children were treated and released from a hospital after being exposed to high levels of chlorine in a pool at a Denver hotel Sunday night.
Hungry for some knowledge? Well you aren’t alone. There are a number of fascinating educational seminars and lectures that are offered in Denver, just about every day of the year.