Former Swedish Hospital Tech Faces Federal Charges In Stolen Drug CaseA former surgical technician suspected of stealing pain medication at a hospital in Englewood has been indicted by a federal grand jury.
Stolen Drug Case At Swedish Hospital Now In The Hands Of The FedsCBS4 has learned federal investigators have taken over the Swedish Medical Center case of stolen drugs.
Swedish Patient Received Someone Else's Letter About Possible Health RiskThousands of blood tests were conducted over the weekend after some Swedish Medical Center surgical patients were concerned about possible exposure to HIV and Hepatitis B and C.
Swedish: Technician Caught Swiping Needle In The Operating RoomA doctor at Swedish Medical Center told CBS4 that a surgical technician was caught swiping a needle filled with fentanyl in the operating room at the beginning of a surgical procedure.
Nearly 3,000 Swedish Medical Center Patients Urged To Get Blood TestsThe Colorado Department of Public Health is investigating possible drug diversion by a former employee at Swedish Medical Center and some patients are being asked to be tested for possible exposure to diseases.
San Luis Valley Medical Center Warns Colonoscopy PatientsOfficials at the San Luis Valley Medical Center in Alamosa are contacting 64 patients who had a colonoscopy over the past month.
Dentist May Have Infected 3 Patients With Potentially Deadly DiseasesState health officials say three people may have been infected by a Colorado dentist accused of reusing syringes and needles to administer drugs to some of his patients over more than a decade, but it's impossible to say for sure.
State Health Officials Warn Dentist Reused Syringes, NeedlesThe state health department is warning patients of Dr. Stephen Stein they need to get tested for HIV and hepatitis after it says the dentist re-used syringes and needles from one patient to another.
Children At Fort Collins Clinic Need To Be Tested After Syringe Mix-UpParents whose children got flu shots at a clinic in Fort Collins are being told their children should be tested for blood borne illnesses after an employee at the clinic mistakenly re-used syringes of medicine.