Man Dies After Hantavirus Exposure, 2nd In San Luis Valley This YearPublic health officials confirmed that a man from Rio Grande County who had been exposed to hantavirus has died
Lush Conditions Fuel Colorado Increase In Rabbit FeverFed by unusually lush vegetation, rabbits have been breeding like rabbits around Colorado, increasing the risk for what normally is a relatively rare bacterial disease in the state.
Weld County Man Dies After Contracting HantavirusHealth officials say a south Weld County man has died after contracting hantavirus.
Colorado Man Dies After Contracting HantavirusHealth officials say a southeastern Adams County man has died after contracting hantavirus.
Health Officials Issue Warning After Eagle County Man Dies From HantavirusA man in Eagle County has died from hantavirus, a disease that kills nearly half of the people who get infected.
Mesa County Boy Treated For HantavirusHealth officials say a western Colorado boy is being treated after contracting hantavirus.
Hantavirus Case Reported In Garfield CountyThe Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment says a Garfield County resident has the first confirmed case of hantavirus in the state this year.
Park County Deputy Dies Of Possible Hantavirus InfectionThe Park County Sheriff's Department is mourning the death of one of its deputies.
Yosemite Officials Say 1,700 Visitors Risk Hantavirus ExposureAbout 1,700 people who stayed in tent cabins at Yosemite National Park this summer were warned Tuesday they may have been exposed to a deadly rodent-borne virus blamed for the deaths of two campers.
Adams County Woman Dies From HantavirusA woman from Adams County has died of hantavirus. It is the first fatal case of hantavirus in Colorado this year.
3 Hantavirus Cases Reported In Colorado This YearThree people in Colorado have tested positive for Hantavirus this year, and state officials are warning about the dangers of rodents passing the disease to humans.
Hantavirus Has Potential To Be DeadlySo far this year in Colorado, one person has died and two others have been sickened from Hantavirus. It's a respiratory disease carried by deer mice and transmitted by inhaling dust contaminated with the virus.