Several years ago, Rehman invented a suction device for paramedics to use when clearing the airway of a victim. Now, he’s helping to save lives again with a self-help choking video.
A soldier who served in Afghanistan deployed his skills back home by saving a man’s life in Denver last Saturday night.
A family in Windsor is counting their blessings after a young boy nearly choked to death on a piece of candy.
We can’t protect our children from every danger in the world, but one area where we can do better is food. Not “the eating,” but the prevention of choking. CBS4 Medical Editor Dr. Dave Hnida looks at a new study that examines the foods most likely to block an airway.