Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

The home where the Scarlet Jones died (credit: CBS)

Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Woman To CO Poisoning

A Denver woman has died from carbon monoxide poisoning while she was trying to heat her home with a gas generator.

02/13/2012

The home where the Scarlet Jones died (credit: CBS)

CO Poisoning Claims Life Of Denver Woman

Fire investigators say a Denver woman who couldn’t afford to heat her home died when she tried using a gas generator.

02/12/2012

An image of one of the leaks (credit: CBS)

Woman Credits Neighbors For Saving Her From CO Poisoning

A Denver woman says she could have died in her apartment was it not for her neighbors.

10/11/2011

(credit: CBS)

Denver Woman Suffers Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Home

An elderly woman is recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning after a neighbor rushed her to the hospital on Sunday.

10/10/2011

The Lofgren Family (credit: CBS)

Pitkin County Attorneys Want Monoxide Case Dismissed

Someone might have altered a boiler after Pitkin County officials issued a permit for an Aspen-area home where a Denver family of four died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

08/05/2011

(credit: CBS)

CSU Students Among CO Poisoning Victims

Four people were taken to the hospital Tuesday after they were poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes. Three of the four victims are students at Colorado State University living off campus.

02/10/2011

Men clearing snow off roofs in Vail (credit: CBS)

Vail Warns About CO Poisoning Because Of Snow

Fire officials in Vail are sounding the warnings about carbon monoxide poisoning. They say snow on roofs is causing the problem.

02/08/2011

The Lofgren Family (credit: CBS)

County Seeks Dismissal From Carbon Monoxide Suit

Attorneys representing Pitkin County commissioners are seeking to dismiss the county from a lawsuit over the carbon monoxide poisoning deaths of a Denver family in 2008.

01/17/2011

The Lofgren Family (credit: CBS)

Some Charges Dropped In Aspen Carbon Monoxide Case

Prosecutors have dropped some charges filed against three men in the carbon monoxide deaths of a family staying in a home near Aspen.

01/04/2011

An image from the scene (credit: CBS)

Coroner: 2 In Garage Died From CO Poisoning

A Lafayette mother and daughter found dead in their car inside their garage died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

01/03/2011

more

previous

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia