Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Investigators are stumped as to the source of a carbon monoxide leak in a home that sent 10 people to the hospital on New Year’s Day.
The mother of a toddler who died in a car this week near a Colorado ski resort told police she left the boy and his brother alone in the SUV while it was running for an hour and a half, according to court documents obtained by a Grand Junction newspaper.
One person is dead and another in critical condition with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Colorado Springs.
There was a remembrance of a different kind this memorial holiday. A woman paid tribute to her late daughter while issuing a warning about a silent killer.
A Denver woman has died from carbon monoxide poisoning while she was trying to heat her home with a gas generator.
Fire investigators say a Denver woman who couldn’t afford to heat her home died when she tried using a gas generator.
A Denver woman says she could have died in her apartment was it not for her neighbors.
An elderly woman is recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning after a neighbor rushed her to the hospital on Sunday.
Someone might have altered a boiler after Pitkin County officials issued a permit for an Aspen-area home where a Denver family of four died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Four people were taken to the hospital Tuesday after they were poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes. Three of the four victims are students at Colorado State University living off campus.
- Rocky Mountain National Park Severe Weather, June 17 &... Tedeschi Trucks Band At Red... Black Forest Fire
- Westminster Explosion Denver Comic Con 2013 Colorado Rockies 2013 Pridefest Parade
- Denver Chalk Art Festival Festival For Water At Civic... Pikes Peak Internat'l Hill... Colorado Mug Shots
- Staunton State Park Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Father's Day Gift Ideas Coloradan Wins 'Cheese Roll'