Button batteries have made life so much easier for us grownups. But it’s not so good when little kids play with these shiny little coin-like disks. As Dr Dave Hnida reports, trips to the ER for swallowed button batteries have more than doubled over the past twenty years… a statistic that should get the attention of every parent. It’s a case where “down the hatch” can spell life threatening injuries.
- Rocky Mountain National Park Severe Weather, June 17 &... Tedeschi Trucks Band At Red... Black Forest Fire
- Westminster Explosion Denver Comic Con 2013 Colorado Rockies 2013 Pridefest Parade
- Denver Chalk Art Festival Festival For Water At Civic... Pikes Peak Internat'l Hill... Colorado Mug Shots
- Staunton State Park Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Father's Day Gift Ideas Coloradan Wins 'Cheese Roll'