Woman Who Lost Husband To Carbon Monoxide Gets New FurnaceAfter losing her husband to carbon monoxide poisoning, Patricia Chapman’s grief was compounded by the fact that she couldn’t stay in her own home. Now, she has a new furnace thanks to the generosity of others.
Neighbors Remember Neighbor Killed By Carbon Monoxide PoisoningNeighbors in the San Rafael neighborhood are trying to help after a woman lost her husband to carbon monoxide poisoning.

More From CBS Denver

Together 4 Colorado
Future Leaders

Watch & Listen LIVE