1 Hurt, 6 Displaced By Apartment FireOne person was hurt and six people were displaced by an overnight fire that damaged a small apartment complex in Arvada.
Deputies Back On The Job After Rescuing Mother In Burning HomeTwo Arapahoe County Sheriff's deputies who rescued an unconscious woman from a fire in her apartment say they were determined to try to rescue everyone they could.
Pregnant Woman Among Those Who Rushed Out During Apartment FireA pregnant woman who recently had a baby shower is among those who were displaced by an apartment fire in southwest Denver on Tuesday.
Neighbors Break Into Rescue Mode In Burning Apartment BuildingA mother and her two toddlers are recovering after being rescued from their burning apartment.
Rescuers Find Mother, 2 Kids Unconscious During Condo FireTwo children, their mother and a sheriff's deputy are in the hospital after a Friday morning fire at a condo building in Arapahoe County.
Firefighters Battle 'Challenging' Fire In -22 Degree TempsFire and ice confronted firefighters in southeast Colorado who responded to an apartment building on fire in sub-zero temperatures early Sunday morning.
Firefighters Rescue Cats, Dog From Apartment BlazeFirefighters rescued two cats and a dog from an apartment fire early Wednesday afternoon.
Fire That Damaged 4 Apartments Under InvestigationA fire damaged four apartments in north Boulder overnight.
Uber Driver Unsuccessful In Attempt To Save Man Who Fell Trying To Escape FireA man fell to his death while trying to escape an apartment fire in Denver Wednesday morning. Three others were rescued from the roof of the burning building.
Residents And Cats Escape Burning Apartment, Now DisplacedResidents in a Lakewood apartment building were able to safely escape from a fire Wednesday morning.
Deadly Fire Caused By Unattended CookingInvestigators have determined that a cooking accident is what led to a deadly apartment fire in Aurora.
Woman Dies From Injuries After Fire, 5 Others DisplacedSeveral people were displaced and one person killed from a fire Friday morning at an apartment in Aurora.