The soccer stadium has 18,186 seats. As a concert venue, there are 27,000 seats. 21 suites are available for rent in the park and 171 ADA + 171 ADA companion seats are also available. There are 200 club seats. Club seats offer private outdoor seating with a table and four chairs, VIP parking passes and in-seat wait service.
Main Box Office
The main box office is located next to Altitude Authentics, Dicks Sporting Goods apparel shot. That’s between gates F and G. Will call is located in the main box office. To pick up tickets, you must have a valid photo ID.
A second box office is located on the east side of the stadium at the Gate B entrance. The second box office is open only on event days. An advance ticket sales window is open inside the stadium during sporting events and is located on the east side of the stadium. It is behind section 107 at the Gate B entrance to the stadium.
Box Office Hours at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park vary by season. From March through October the office is open 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday through Friday. It’s also open 10 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturdays or it will stay open until the close of an event. From November through February the box office is open 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Tickets may also be purchased at DicksSportingGoodsPark.com, ColoradoRapids.com, TicketHorse.com or the TicketHorse charge by phone line at (303) 53-HORSE (534-6773) or (866) 461-6556. Tickets may also be purchased at TicketHorse kiosks located at all Colorado Dick’s Sporting Goods stores. Lost tickets may be replaced for season ticket holders by calling the Box Office at (303) 727-3535. If a child is younger than 3 years old, they can sit on a ticket holder’s lap. Any child 3 years old or older must have their own ticket. For most concerts and special events, guests that are 2 years old or older must have their own ticket.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park has nearly 5,000 parking spaces.
– Lots A, AA, B, BB, C, D, E, F, G all provide parking to the general public.
– Lots A is reserved to permit holders only during Colorado Rapids games.
– Lots AA, F and the VIP lot provide parking to permit holders.
During a Colorado Rapids game, Lot A is reserved for permit holders.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park also has more than 100 parking spaces for guests with disabilities. The majority of those designated spaces are located in Lots A, B and F.
Just outside the Gate G entrance, there is a 30 minute parking zone on the west side of the building. On event days it provides better access to the park for guests with disabilities. On non-event days, 30 minute parking is allowed for making purchases at Altitude Authentics, the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Store. Also, event tickets can be purchased at the box office while using the 30 minute parking zone.
For cyclists, bicycle racks located at all entrances to Dicks Sporting Goods Park.
Bus and RV Parking is permitted in parking lot BB. On paid parking events, the price is $85. Buses and RV’s may not stay on-site overnight. For more information on Dick’s Sporting Goods Park parking and rates, call Guest Relations at (303) 727-3748.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park is located at the Southwest corner of the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge in Commerce City. There are three main entrances into Dick’s Sporting Goods Park:
– Quebec St. and E. 60th Avenue.
– Quebec St. and Prairie Parkway (64th Avenue).
– 56th Avenue and Valentia Street. Directions To The Park.
RTD stops at 56th and Quebec and 56th and Valentia Street.
For an updated RTD bus route schedule, call (303) 299-6000 or (800) 366-7433, or visit online at rtd-denver.com.
Guests are limited to the purchase of two alcoholic drinks at a time. Guests who are intoxicated will not be allowed to enter the park. Alcohol cannot be brought into the park, and any guest that does try to bring alcohol inside will be ejected and subject to citation.
There are two stores at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park to purchase sports apparel. The main store is located on the West side of the stadium next to the Box Office at Gate G. A second store is located next to Gate C. The stores are open during the week and during scheduled events. The stores accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and checks (checks accepted only for KSE properties and sports teams). To contact the store: (303) 727-3300.
The Cantina is located between Gate E and Gate D. The Cantina’s menu is varied. It offers everything from burgers to wraps to salads. The Cantina generally opens about two hours before events. To see what you can order: Cantina Menu. There are also nine permanent concession stands throughout the park.
– Glass bottles of any kind.
– Outside food or beverage of any kind.
– Weapons of any kind (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
– Fireworks of any kind.
– Aluminum cans / metal cans of any kind.
– Illegal drugs or chemicals.
– Any missile / projectile like objects.
– Large golf umbrellas or umbrellas with metal tips.
– Any outside food and beverages.
– Hard-sided cooler or containers of any size.
– Laser pointers.
– Animals (except service animals).
– Air horns or whistles of any kind.
– Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
– Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
– Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind.
Note: Empty, clear plastic bottles such as Nalgene bottles measuring 32oz or less may be brought into the facility and filled at any water fountain. Dick’s Sporting Goods Park also allows clear plastic factory sealed water bottles.
Tailgating is allowed in all stadium lots. Fans must only occupy one stall directly behind their vehicle or in the adjacent landscape. All barbeques must use a controlled flame. Open consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in parking lots surrounding Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
The Rapids have four official mascots — Edson the Eagle, Marco Van Bison, Jorge El Mapache and Franz the Fox. The new mascots were adopted in 2007. Each one of them can be found naturally in the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park is comprised of 917 acres. The total cost of building the Dick’s Sporting Goods Complex $131 million.
- Dick’s was the venue for the Mile High Music Festival, which went on hiatus in 2011.
- Dick’s was chosen as the venue for a 3 day run by the rock group Phish for the closing concerts on their summer 2011 tour.